What We Do
Program Management and SME Support
As subject matter experts in electronic countermeasures (ECM), radiation detection, counter-IED and explosive ordnance disposal (EOD), and EOD/SWAT integration, we offer clients technical support in a variety of areas.
Counter-IED – DAGER personnel are experienced in counter-IED, counter-WMD, and EOD operations.
ECM – DAGER has a proven track record supporting ECM programs. From requirements development, threat evaluation, testing, and training, DAGER can cover the entire spectrum of ECM requirements.
Commercially Licensed Drone Pilots
Operational Testing and Evaluation (OT&E)
Assessments of CONOPs
Operational assessments measure a client’s overall capability to perform a specific mission, independent of any one piece of equipment. In collaboration with several bomb squads throughout the United States, we offer a range of operational assessments that are designed to:
- Develop a baseline measure of capabilities and skill sets required to successfully conduct a specific type of response.
- Identify requirements for consideration by the research and development community.
- Recognize training and policy gaps associated with emerging missions.
Assessments of Equipment
We offer in-depth evaluations of technologies throughout all stages of research, development, and beyond. Our evaluation process involves the integration of a particular technology into operational exercises, which allows us to monitor and analyze all response processes and decisions. We document the results of our evaluation in a comprehensive report that is designed to:
- Help user agencies make better decisions about advanced technology acquisitions.
- Aid research and development agencies in determining where to allocate resources.
- Give insight to manufacturers on the strengths and weaknesses of developmental equipment.
We offer help designing and validating tools and technologies. We have recently worked with the Bomb Squad Test Bed to develop locally manufactured tools that resulted in the publication of FBI Special Technicians Bulletins.
- Technology Demonstrations / Quicklooks
- In-process R&D Assessments
- Pre-production Assessments
- Comparative Equipment Assessments
Located in Northern Virginia, DAGER Technology works with federal, state, local, and military clients in the field of Homeland Security and Combating Terrorism.